The 4909-SR Injection Molded Watertight Single Rifle Case has four (4) SKB patented trigger latches, four reinforced padlock locations that will accommodate a customer supplied lock, the perfect solution for protecting and transporting your rifle. This new Single Rifle Case is also available in 3i-4909-SR-T Tan or 3i-4909-SR-M Military Green and is made in the USA.
SKB’s iSeries of injection molded watertight cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasket-sealed, waterproof and dustproof, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The molded-in hinge and stainless steel hinge pins, patented “trigger release” latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin.
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F).
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J).
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67).
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
- Convoluted and EPS foam interior for cushioned protection.
- Patented “trigger release” latch system.
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle.
- Four reinforced stainless steel padlock locations.
- Interior Length: 49”
- Interior Width: 9”
- Interior Depth: 5”
- Carton Length: 51”
- Carton Width: 12.25”
- Carton Depth: 6.5”
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.